oven chip

First & Last Day

This is my first day here and sadly my last. Worst experience I've ever had on a private server. The ticket i first made in-game to staff took 30 mins before i even got a reply with only 2 staff members on. Secondly your community lets you down massively. Asking players for help is useless... everyone is dead behind their screens or to ignorant to reply. Secondly the ::dicezone, i went there to try it out with some of the money i had from the votes i had done to try and get a little kick start to my experience, turns out EVERYONE is up their own arses when it comes to pixels. No one would give me a bet because I'm supposedly too poor according to your community. All i wanted was a 70B bet for crying out loud... The worst private server I've encountered in all honesty. And would recommend new players to stay away because you're in a world of your own.

See the reasoning behind people not wanting to do a 70b bet is because 70b on DreamScape is equivalent to like 7K on OldSchool RuneScape. Not many people want to do anything less then 1T, especially since our economy is extremely high.

It sucks that no one hosted for you, but when there's only two staff online for about 200 players it gets hectic for them. There's also the possibility that no one knew the answer to your questions when you asked the community. 

Staff are extremely busy, as with the sheer amount of work and people that message them, you need to be patient

As for the hosting, I've seen it time and time again, a new player grinds a bit, goes to dicezone and tries to bet their bank.

I'm happy to host people any amount, but If i see a new player try bet their bank, I wont do it, simply cause if they lose they will most likely say "I quit"

I'm sorry to hear your experience wasnt great, but dreamscape is an amazing community, you should give it some more time before coming to that decision

As Maxi said, the staff team are extremely busy when there are alot of people on.

Aswell with the hosting, since the eco Is so big on here It's really is difficult to find someone to host a 70b.

I'm sorry to hear that your experience on here wasn't good and good luck in your future.

~Doubt.

@Hc Maximum i would give it a "try" but as all your comments state the economy is "too big" i don't want to be playing a game where everyone is just paying 2 win. i'd rather take myself some where else, it seems the only way of acceptance on this server is to have a lot of money. 

@Doubt It's a shame really because it wasn't even that much of a series of hard questions... I'm a beginner i want to learn the ropes, so i ask the basic questions... Does anyone even take a second to help? NO. i went into the ::home Main bank, was there for 10 mins asking everyone the same questions over and over again, while i had maxed players running past me and teleporting away again... I think they might of known the answers to my questions? Or at least you would expect them to as they're Maxed and i'm only a beginner? :')

@Squishy As for the staff i don't know how many players were online at that given time. I first made my request and i had bumped it 4 - 5 times before i did get a reply. Kudos to the staff member that did help me, eventually. Their information was helpful (I'll give them that). I got my problem resolved in the end (Turn out the "remember password" function doesn't work).

17 minutes ago, oven chip said:

@Hc Maximum i would give it a "try" but as all your comments state the economy is "too big" i don't want to be playing a game where everyone is just paying 2 win. i'd rather take myself some where else, it seems the only way of acceptance on this server is to have a lot of money. 

@Doubt It's a shame really because it wasn't even that much of a series of hard questions... I'm a beginner i want to learn the ropes, so i ask the basic questions... Does anyone even take a second to help? NO. i went into the ::home Main bank, was there for 10 mins asking everyone the same questions over and over again, while i had maxed players running past me and teleporting away again... I think they might of known the answers to my questions? Or at least you would expect them to as they're Maxed and i'm only a beginner? :')

@Squishy As for the staff i don't know how many players were online at that given time. I first made my request and i had bumped it 4 - 5 times before i did get a reply. Kudos to the staff member that did help me, eventually. Their information was helpful (I'll give them that). I got my problem resolved in the end (Turn out the "remember password" function doesn't work).

The remember password does work actually. Also, not everyone wants to help, that's just something you can't ignore. I know myself, I ignore majority of chats in-game as it usually doesn't pertain to myself.

It's unfortunate your experience wasn't to your liking @oven chip. Pretty sure it was me who helped with the password issue.

As for information we do have multiple options for finding that ingame with ::threads, our ::wiki, and also the forums has tons of different sections with a good amount of information as well. But I wish you luck with whatever you do. 

@Squishy I was told it doesn't work, and to leave it unchecked and to type my password every time. I was told this by a "Helper" so. i was also given incorrect information by a staff member too? I made a support ticket and everything on the forums like the Helper said to do for the Helper to  then tell me the "remember password" function doesn't work and to re-type my password. i had done this to which it worked. I was into my account. I then had to go and cancel the support ticket i made for retrieving my password.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. I normally do bets for new players as long as they don't bet gear/items. The economy is pretty hard to rise from scratch but i am sure you can meet someone that can spot you like 30t to start. Also, Help CC helps out all the players. We are working on our staff times as we are trying to keep 24 hours of staff at all time but sometimes real life calls and there is nothing we can do about it. I hope to see you in game again. See you next time if you do end up leaving. Also, try to come on Discord as a lot of people use it to communicate with one another.

Sorry because u had such bad experience about that 70B bet!!!but you really don't have to say something about it!!! else our economy is high!!!about the dicezone you gotta meet the hoster requirements

And don't just spread the hateness by saying "New players stay away from this server"Hope to see you again!!!