i like drops

first video! introto dreamscape, not detailed

Its okay for your first youtube video, although you can do the following to improve just that much more:

1. Speak out loud not in a clan chat
  2. Toggle your private chat that way its not showing (just incase your speaking about something private) *optional
  3. Speed up your video X2 or whatever
  4. Make a thumbnail for when you upload to Youtube ( makes the video look better when presenting to the public )
  5. Use transitions when teleporting from one place to another ( just to make it fun to watch, with a creative transition makes it look better ) * optional
  6. Try to use music that flows together that way when one song ends and the other begins, it does throw the viewers off and make then want to exit your video.
  7.  Get rid of those black bars on your video, This is a big problem that will get you dislikes and less views. I will help just pm me.

28 minutes ago, Hc Jessie said:

Its okay for your first youtube video, although you can do the following to improve just that much more:

2. Toggle your private chat that way its not showing (just incase your speaking about something private) *optional
  4. Make a thumbnail for when you upload to Youtube ( makes the video look better when presenting to the public )
  5. Use transitions when teleporting from one place to another ( just to make it fun to watch, with a creative transition makes it look better ) * optional
  6. Try to use music that flows together that way when one song ends and the other begins, it does throw the viewers off and make then want to exit your video.
  7.  Get rid of those black bars on your video, This is a big problem that will get you dislikes and less views. I will help just pm me.

All of this is great to do, also make sure you upload in 1280x720 resolution, it'll result in HD quality.

If you need something to make a thumbnail with, use GIMP or Paint.net. Two free good editing softwares.

For a first video you've done well, however I agree with Jessie and others, there's room for improvement but that comes with time, none the less good job.

By time goes I'm sure everyone change, Thanks for starting up uploading and yeah! Try to improve what Jessie stats. I'm sure you can be great tuber.

Just try to learn from others and you can make much better as Hc jesse said try to get rid of black bars very easy set your recordings setting of your screen on aspect ratio and bam fixed.

You have huge potential improve yourself more :D

On 8/10/2017 at 9:14 PM, Hc Jessie said:

Completly agreed!!! couple little mistakes and make sure the music matches the video and 1 more thing name the video with it's content and stuff!!!!

yeah like everyone else said couple small mistakes but it was an amazing video. I can't till you work with hc Jessie and polish your video making skills.