Sign in to follow this  
Brezel

Help CC FAQ

64ed9.gif

This FAQ is based on commonly asked questions in the help clan chat. The objective is to spread the knowledge so these questions become general knowledge throughout the community.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Q: How do I get to Venenatis/Scorpia/Vet'ion/Callisto?

A: Teleport to ::home and run north west. You will eventually hit a room full of thugbobs, with a blue man standing in the middle. This NPC is known as the 'Crazy Old Wizard'. Talk to him, and you can then choose which one out of these four NPC's you would like to teleport you. Keep in mind, a small fee will have to be paid to the wizard or Mage Tab, Boss Teleport

2a9b8.png

23335.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Q: How do I complete my clue scroll?

A: Simply type ::thread 12722 and you will be presented with the solution for all existing clues with detailed instructions on how to complete them. Alternatively, you can click this link to visit the thread.

37734.png

Q: What is the price of *item name*?

A: When in-game, type ::wiki and the Dreamscape wiki page will be opened in one of your browsers. In the search section, simply search 'price guide'. There are two major guides you can follow, but it is highly recommended that you select 'Price Guide V2', as it is the most up to date version you can view or ::price

A direct link to the second version of the price guide can be found here

232e1.png

price.png

price1.png

Q: What is a crystal key/where can I use a crystal key?

A: A crystal key gives a player items when used on the crystal key chest. The crystal key chest can be found outside the western wall at the ::home bank.

The list of available items from the crystal key chest can be found here

c0894.png

bb1ee.png

Q: I just started DS, how do I make money?

A: The best thing to do when starting DreamScape is the teleport to ::mbox and kill penguins. These NPC's have a 1 in 15 chance to drop mystery boxes, which are worth 5b - 10b each. The goal from this area is to save up enough mystery boxes to afford a royal sicle, which is currently worth 200b - 250b. From there, with the help of soulsplit, you can fight almost every boss in DS.

26649.png

9e0cf.png

Q: Who are the staff members on the server? I need to talk to one.

A: To view the staff online you can check the staff list tab to see the staff list and which members are online.

Staffonline_2.png

Q: If I can't buy/sell in the help clan chat, where/how do I sell/buy my items?

A: You have two options when selling/buying items. The first is to request a yell in the help clan chat, and the second is to join the 'Market' clan chat where you can freely trade with players.

b32f8.png

4336a.png

Q: How do I change my password?

A: To change your password simply type ::changepassword in-game, and an interface pops up. You are required to enter your new password, make sure you don't forget it to do ::changepassword twice to change the password!

2e0b8.png

ea57a.png

Q: How do I get a slayer task?

A: Teleport ::home and locate the 'Slayer Task Slave'. She roams around home and can be easily spotted with the message above her head. Talk to her to receive a slayer task. If you have received a task you dislike, simply type ::resettask to reset the task so you are able to get another one from her.

cd947.png

Q: What is the answer to the trivia question just asked?

A: All trivia questions and answers are displayed on the DS ::wiki trivia. You can visit the answer page directly by clicking on this link

Q: How to I get to flame torva/flame pernix?

A: To get to either of these bosses type ::flameking and select either torva or pernix

Q: How do I donate to the server?

A: In-game typing ::Donate will open the servers donation page. Alternatively, you can visit the direct link here.

Q: What can I get from a mystery box?

A: You can view the list of drops from a mystery box at the wiki. You can directly view the list here

Q: How do I get to the mini bosses?

A: To get to the mini bosses simply type ::home and run north into the shops. The mini boss leader is located in the bottom right corner of the room, and isn't hard to miss. Talk to him and you will be teleported to a room full of mini bosses. This will cost a player 500m, so make sure to have that ready!

*Donators can teleport to the super donor dungeon where they can fight minibosses in a special area which is never crowded. You can do this by clicking on your equipment/gear tab, going to the bottom to click on the donor perks, and then selecting super donator dungeon*

0e105.png

6139e.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This guide is incomplete, and will be added to over time. Thank you to for the idea, and @Far North for helping me compile some of the frequently asked questions in the help cc. If anyone has anything that can be added, feel free to reply letting us know.

What a great idea you guys!! This is an awesome FAQ!

Thanks for taking the time to make this post, I see these questions asked all day.

This will be much help. Thanks!

Damn, those questions are really FAQ, that was needed tbh,

All of the 'newer' players will benefit from this, thanks for doing this guide Brezel :)

Wow! When you told me you would bring this idea to life, I had no idea how true it was

This thread is completely amazing!

The layout is great and the questions are just as amazing

I'm definitely impressed [member=brezel], awesome work!