Sign in to follow this  
Bale

Good Etiquette in Dicezone

N6aDt0C.png
I will be going over "good etiquette in dicezone".

First is talking trash to each other after betting, hosting, flower pokering or dicedueling. When a dicer talks trash to one another dicer it gives off a bad atmosphere to the community and causes a scene which then will involve staff. A situation like that can take time away from the in-game staff who is helping other people with more serious matters over a small arguement about trash talking a fellow dicer. The outcome could potentially be both of you are punished. The right thing to do would be saying "aww man bad luck" and walk away if need be. If you are receiving the trash talk don't encourage it. Tell a staff member what has happened and let them deal with the person.

Next is about dice dueling and giving tips to the middleman. If two people are dice dueling back and forth nonstop with big pots, it would be nice to pay the middleman as they take time out of their free time to allow you to dice duel with one another. If the pot is like 100t+ or even 1q+ give them a nice tip of the winnings that you have obtained. It is always a good gesture towards both the dicers and the middleman. Paying tips can improve relationships between dicers and they will most likely middleman for you again.

Now it is being fair about dicing games. Lets say you are hosting and someone comes up and says how do we play be truthful to them about the games. A lot of the players who first comes to dicezone don't know about the game and would like knowledge about it. Don't cheat them out be fair. Saying that black jack is more of a fair chance we should do that or 55x2 is so easy just let the better decide what to do as they are betting on you. If you are the person who is betting just be like "no thank you I just want to do (dicing game) only." and find another host that is doing the game you want.

Finally it's about saying things without evidence against a player. If someone is a "scammer" don't say "He's a scammer! He's a scammer!". You don't have the evidence to prove it then don't say anything about them or to them. Just tell a staff member that a the player looks suspicious can you lookout for him at dicezone. If you are the accused then just tell a staff member that you are being accused of being a scammer and they will try to find a solution.

There will be no harrasment of another player for "running" it is not up to you if they do not feel like dicing anymore.

Thank you,
The Grunt Bale

Great thread bale! You're doing an awesome job right now.
I'd especially encourge the little tip after middle manning. Many trusted people/trusted dicers middle man for quite a long time. And i think a 5% tip would be pretty fair!
Keep these great threads up bale ;)

[COLOR=#00ff00]Good etiquette[/COLOR]. Now that this is[COLOR=#ff4d4d] official[/COLOR], I really expect seeing this in the [COLOR=#00ffff]dicezone[/COLOR], and I am very excited to see what our new[COLOR=#bfbfbf] gambling manager[/COLOR] has to show next! You are doing a very good job and I am proud of you Bale :)